- 💰 Total Prize Money: $62,500
- 🏫 Organization: Community College of Baltimore County
- 🗞 Press Release: Link
- 🔍 Type: Virtual
- 🎥 Recording: Link
- 📆 Date: 2/6/2023
3 Key Thoughts
- The Importance of Community College Entrepreneurship. Community college entrepreneurship is extremely important to the future of innovation. Observing the generous support from the Philip E. & Carole R. Ratcliffe Foundation affirms that the future of this space is bright.
- The Hard Work of Organizing The Competition. Dennis and Angella do a wonderful job at preparing the contestants and bring the event together. Bring a competition together is tough work!
- A Neuro-diverse Innovative Business Idea. One of the standout business ideas from the competition was presented by Herschel Ruben of Compressent, LLC. Herschel designs ergonomic furniture to support neurodiverse individuals.
The CCBC 10th Annual Business Plan Competition was a resounding success!